is a member of the Florida and New York Bars, having graduated with high honors and distinctions from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1971 and its faculty of law and jurisprudence in 1974.
Mr. Zimmerman served as an Assistant District Attorney and has served as the attorney for the Broward County Legislative Delegation and as an elected member of the Broward County Soil and Water Conservation District.
Mr. Zimmerman is a member of numerous Federal Bars including federal courts of Appeal and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Zimmerman has handled many high profile cases and his clients include prominent members of the Florida Bar, the Judiciary, Civic Leaders and countless prominent members of the community and their spouses for the last 29 years.
- Florida Bar-Family Law and Criminal Law Sections
- New York Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- B'nai Brith
- Anti-Defamation League
- Former President, Temple Beth Am
- Served on Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Florida Bar
- Served on Board of Trustees of American Friends of the Hebrew University